Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ACTS angels arms bear blessed blood body called Cardinal charge Christ christian church comfort commanded conscience crown curse dead death doth Earl Earl of Essex Earl of Southampton earth eyes faith fall Father fear forgive gave GENESIS give given glory God's grace HAMLET hand hast hath head heart Heaven HENRY VI HENRY VIII hold Holy Writ honour hope ISAIAH Jerusalem judge judgment justice keep KING JOHN KING LEAR knowledge land light live look Lord MACBETH MATTHEW MEASURE FOR MEASURE MERCHANT OF VENICE mercy mind MORAL nature never night pardon pass peace praise pray prayers present PSALM Queen religious repentance RICHARD RICHARD III ROMANS SAMUEL Shakespeare sins soul spirit sweet thank thee thine things thou shalt thoughts took true truth unto victory
99. oldal - While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken ; The kingdom is departed from thee.
162. oldal - And, father cardinal, I have heard you say, That we shall see and know our friends in heaven: If that be true, I shall see my boy again; For, since the birth of Cain, the first male child, To him that did but yesterday suspire, There was not such a gracious creature born.
25. oldal - And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
164. oldal - To guard a title that was rich before, To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, To throw a perfume on the violet, To smooth the ice, or add another hue Unto the rainbow, or with taper-light To seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, [s wasteful and ridiculous excess.
41. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes, and they shall conde'mn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
97. oldal - For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my Sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant ; even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters : I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
95. oldal - And Cain talked with Abel his brother : and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel, his brother ; and slew him.
173. oldal - All murder'd: for within the hollow crown That rounds the mortal temples of a king Keeps Death his court, and there the antic sits, Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp...
63. oldal - Again ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not, forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths...
71. oldal - And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people. Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast. And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said. Hail, master; and kissed him.