Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam of Bremen aliis Amer American ancient Anno Ansgar Antiq apostolic apostolice appointed archbishop archbishop of Hamburg auctoritate Beauvois bishop of Gardar bishop of Greenland bull century Christian church coast colonies colonists Columbus consecrated continent Costa Datum decima Decouverte dicte Dicuil diocese Discovery DOCUMENT Drontheim ecclesie eisdem episcopos Eric the Red etiam Examen Gaffarel Gardar Gravier Gronl hujusmodi Humboldt Iceland illis ipsius Irish island Islanda John Karlsefne king land Landnamabok Langebek Leif Leif Ericsson medh Memoires menn Moosmiiller Moosmuller natives navigli Nidrosiensi nobis norican North northern Northmen Norveg Norway Norwegian ocean Olaf Olaf Tryggvason Papas Peter's Pence Pope Precolumbian prelate priests province quam Quar quod Rafn sagas sailed says Scandinavian sedis shores Skalholt Skraelings super Supra terra thar Thorfinn tibi tion Torfseus Vaticanum vessels Vinland vobis voyage western Zichmni
601. oldal - Studium fructuosum regetur utiliter et prospere dirigetur ac grata in eisdem spiritualibus et temporalibus suscipiet incrementa. Jugum igitur domini tuis impositum humeris prompta devotione suscipiens curam et administrationem...
18. oldal - One day, as he sat musing on a rock, a storm arose on the sea; a cloud, under whose squally skirts the foaming waters tossed, rushed suddenly into the bay, and from its dark womb emerged a boat with white sails bent to the wind and banks of gleaming oars on either side.
331. oldal - British [Welsh] language, and did preach to them in the same language three times a week, and they would confer with me about any thing that was difficult therein, and at our departure they abundantly supplied us with whatever was necessary to our support and well doing. They are settled upon Pontigo River, not far from Cape Atros. This is a brief recital of my travels among the Doeg Indians. MORGAN JONES, the son of John Jones, of Basateg, near Newport, in the County of Monmouth. I am ready to conduct...
155. oldal - ... but, independently of the ancient beaches and terraces and other geological marks which show that the shore has risen, the stone huts of the natives are found scattered along the line of the bay in spots now so fenced in by ice as to preclude all possibility of the hunt, and of course of habitation by men who rely on it for subsistence.
601. oldal - ... tibi in spiritualibus et temporalibus plenarie committendo, in illo qui dat gratias et largitur premia confidentes, quod prci.it;!
331. oldal - Have I escaped so many dangers, and must I now be knocked on the head like a dog!' Then presently came an Indian to me, which afterward appeared to be a war captain belonging to the sachem of the Doegs (whose original, I find, must needs be from the Old Britons), and took me up by the middle, and told me in the British (Welsh) tongue I should not die...
386. oldal - This is a true saying. If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
530. oldal - ... et sanguine Dei et Domini redemptoris nostri Jesu Christi aliena fiat atque, in extremo examine, districte ultioni subjaceat.
601. oldal - ... electus rite tulerit in rebelles, ratam habebimus et faciemus auctore Domino usque ad satisfactionem condignam inviolabiliter observari.