Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
beauty Bible bring brought called cause character Christian church circumstances cold comes common conscience consequences consider continually course danger death desire devoted difficulty direct distinct duty effect efforts entirely evidence example exhibit fact faith father fear feeling follow forgiveness friends give God's guilt hand happiness heart holiness hope hour human impression individual influence injury interest Jesus Christ kind lead leave light live look means mind moral nature never object observe once peace perhaps piety precisely present principles probably produce punishment question reader reason regard religion religious respect rest safe Savior scene secure seems side sins soul spirit stand suffering suppose thing thought thousand tion true truth understand universal whole wish
152. oldal - But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
219. oldal - And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night : for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
189. oldal - Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
170. oldal - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
199. oldal - And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name ; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not : for he that is not against us, is for us.
190. oldal - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me ? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me; or else believe me for the very works
21. oldal - And behold, it shall come to pass that my servants shall be sent forth to the east and to the west, to the north and to the south; 64.
168. oldal - After asserting that the blood of bulls and of goats could not take away sin, he adds, Then said I, Lo I come to do thy will, O God.
179. oldal - ... save to the uttermost all who come unto God through him...
171. oldal - Children, taught as they should be from early infancy, know and feel that it is an evil and bitter thing to sin against God, and that wisdom's ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are paths of peace. "Just as the twig is bent the tree's inclined.