Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted alfo appear Arts attention believe Bishop body called character Chrift Chriftian church clergy College common conduct confidered continued death died divine doctrine duty earth EDITORS effect England faid faith fame father favour fcripture feem fenfe fermon fhall fhould fociety fome foul friends ftate fubject fuch GENTLEMEN give given hand hath heart himſelf holy honour hope houfe human John king knowledge laft late learned letter live London Lord MAGAZINE manner means mind moft moſt nature never obferve object opinion original ORTHODOX particular perfons prayer preached prefent readers reafon received refpect religion thefe theſe things thofe Thomas thoſe thought tion true truth unto whole writer
302. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: for as yet he was fallen upon none of them; only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
302. oldal - But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
82. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison...
89. oldal - Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.' For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
77. oldal - Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said : It is a people that do err in their hearts, for they have not known my ways.
415. oldal - This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart.
94. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
91. oldal - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
111. oldal - Ghost ; regard, we beseech thee, the supplications of thy congregation ; sanctify this water to the mystical washing away of sin; and grant that this child, now to be baptized therein, may receive the fulness of thy grace, and ever remain in the number of thy faithful and elect children ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.