Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Institutes of Natural and Revealed Religion: To Which Is Prefixed ..., 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according againſt alſo apoſtle appear attention becauſe Beſides called caſe Chriſt chriſtianity concerning conduct conſequence conſidered dead death divine doctrine duty earth effect eſpecially evidence evil expect expreſſed fact faith fame father favour firſt future give gods hand happineſs hath heart heathen heaven himſelf hiſtory human ideas Jews John judge kind king knowledge light live Lord mankind manner Matt means mentioned mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature never objects obſerved occaſion particular Paul perfect perſons prayer preſent principles probably proper purpoſe reaſon relating religion repreſented reſpect reſt reſurrection revelation ſaid ſame ſays ſcriptures ſee ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch ſufficient ſuppoſed thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thou ſhalt thought tion true truth unto uſe views virtue whole wicked worſhip writings
399. oldal - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
288. oldal - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
177. oldal - For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
190. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
223. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
415. oldal - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years...
410. oldal - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me : And I give unto them eternal life ; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My father which gave them me is greater than all ; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
232. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
414. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood : and his name is called The Word of God.