Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abram according againſt Altar Apoſtle Argument Authority becauſe Beginning beſides Biſhops Bleſſing brought called callid cauſe Christ Chriſtians Church Clergy Command cou'd Curſe Cuſtom Dedicated Dependence do's Earth England Faith Fathers firſt Firſt-fruits Fruits gave Gentiles give given God's Gods Goſpel Grant Greater hands hath Heart Heathen himſelf Holy Honour Increaſe Inſtances Italy Jews Judgments King Land Leſs Levites Live Lord Means Melchiſedec ment Money moſt muſt Name Natural Neglect never Number Obligation offer'd Offerings paid Parliament Particular Pay'd Payment Poor Power Prieſts Promiſes Quakers Quoted Reaſon Receive Rich Right Sacrilege ſaid ſame ſays SECT ſee Selden ſet ſhall ſhews ſhou'd ſome Spoils ſuch taken tells Tenth Text thee themſelves ther therefor theſe things thoſe Thou thought tion Tribute Truſt Tythes unto Uſe whole World Worſhip wou'd
260. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of Thee, and of Thine own have we given Thee.
12. oldal - And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner ; that he may live with thee.
208. oldal - Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
203. oldal - And unto man he said, Behold, The fear of the LORD, that is wisdom ; And to depart from evil is understanding.
12. oldal - For the poor shall never cease out of the land : therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.
109. oldal - Do ye not know, that they who minister about holy things live of the sacrifice; and they who wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord also ordained, that they who preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
207. oldal - Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
144. oldal - He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him : was not this to know me ? saith the LORD.