Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acknowledge actions Acts affections againſt alſo apoſtles appear aſſured authority becauſe become believe bleſſed Jeſus body cauſe Chriſt chriſtians commanded concerning conſider contrary converſation corrupted creatures death deſign deſire diſciples diſcovered divine doctrine earth evidence evil excellent eyes faith fear firſt follow give glory goodneſs goſpel grace grand greater greateſt happy hath heart heathens heaven himſelf holy honour Jews John judgment kind King knowledge light lives Lord Luke manifeſted mankind manner matters means mind moſt muſt nature neſs never Paul perfect perſons Peter philoſophy poor poſſible pray preached principles rational reaſon receive relating religion ſame ſay ſee ſeek ſhall ſhould ſin ſincere ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thoughts tion true truth underſtanding unto uſe whole witneſſes
23. oldal - Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
124. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life : But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
52. oldal - And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
117. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
118. oldal - Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.
137. oldal - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
126. oldal - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked : who can know it ? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
125. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and open unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
115. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him...