Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo angels anſwered apoſtle appear aſſert baptized becauſe believe blood body bread brethren bring called CHAP Chriſtians church cometh commandments Concerning condemnation dead death deny doctrine doth evil faith fake fall Father fear feed firſt fleſh follow fome gave give given glory goſpel grace hath heart heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt honour Jeſus Chriſt John judge juſtified kingdom knowledge known light live Lord manifeſt maſters mind miniſter moſt muſt natural Paul perfect pray preach principles prophets prove Quakers raiſed receive righteouſneſs rule ſaid ſaints ſame ſaved ſay unto ſcriptures ſeeing ſervants ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſuch ſuffer teach thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou true truth unto uſe walk whoſoever wiſdom word write written
129. oldal - I say unto you, Swear not at all : neither by heaven ; for it is God's throne : nor by the earth ; for it is his footstool...
131. oldal - ... he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath- but also for conscience
99. oldal - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain : for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
65. oldal - For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
49. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
56. oldal - Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without ; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
4. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
45. oldal - He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
97. oldal - Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
82. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.