Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear beauty believe blessed brought called cause character child Christ Christian Church close coming consider continued course darkness dear death deep desire Divine duty earth eyes faith Father fear feel flowers fruit give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope hour human influence interest Israel Italy Jesuits Jesus king land light living look Lord means mind moral nature never once passed peace persons poor pray prayer present prophets Protestant reason receive religion rest REVELATION Sabbath schools Scripture seems Society soon soul speak spirit sufferings thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto voice waters whole wisdom wonderful young
267. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
181. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of hosts : There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.
355. oldal - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
365. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
193. oldal - And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
414. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
198. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad ; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
364. oldal - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.