Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of the Life and Writings of the REV. Andrew Fuller
John Webster Morris,Rufus Babcock
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able addressed admit afterwards answer appear attention Baptist become believe blessing called cause character Christ Christian church connection considered consists continued course death divine doctrine duty effect engaged exercise expressed faith feel felt former Fuller give given gospel grace ground hand heart holy hope idea important India influence interests Jesus justification kind knowledge labours late letter live Lord manner means meeting mind ministers mission missionary moral nature never object obliged observed occasion pastor performance persons possess practical prayer preaching present principles published reason received religion religious remarks respect salvation Scriptures seemed sentiments sermon sinner Society soon soul spirit success sufficient suppose thing thought tion true truth various whole wish writings
152. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at, any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
288. oldal - All sacrifices do but speed forward that great day, when the knowledge of the Lord shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
133. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none ; and they that weep, as though they wept not ; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not ; and they that buy, as though they possessed not ; and they that use this world , as not abusing it : for the fashion of this world passeth away; But I would have you without carefulness.
49. oldal - I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit. That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
148. oldal - He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.
292. oldal - I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed to him against that day.
178. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
288. oldal - Or waked to ecstasy the living lyre. But knowledge to their eyes her ample page Rich with the spoils of time did ne'er unroll ; Chill Penury repressed their noble rage, And froze the genial current of the soul.