Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
alſo angels Authority Baptiſm baptized Becauſe believe Bleſs Bleſſing Blood Body born bread called Child Children Chriſtian Church Commandment Confirmation continual Covenant Creed daily dead Death Devil Duty Earth Enemies eternal everlaſting evil Faith fall Father Fear fignify fins firſt forgive Ghoft give given Glory God's Grace Hands hath heart heaven Help himſelf Holy Ghoſt honour Jeſus Chriſt John judge keep King Kingdom live Lord Lord Jeſus Lord's Supper Luke manner Maſters Matt mean meant Member ment moſt Name Nature Neighbour obliged Offices Perſons Petition Power Praiſe pray Prayer promiſed Proof prove proved from Scripture receive Relations Repentance ſaid Salvation ſame Saviour ſay Scrip SECT ſhall Soul Spirit ſpiritual ſuch teach Temptation Thanks Thee ther theſe things thoſe thou tion true unto uſed World Worſhip
39. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
28. oldal - And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
40. oldal - Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
iv. oldal - And all Fathers, Mothers, Masters, and Dames, shall cause their Children, Servants, and Apprentices, (which have not learned their Catechism,) to come to the Church at the time appointed, and obediently to hear, and be ordered by the Curate, until such time as they have learned all that is here appointed for them to learn.
31. oldal - Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
25. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour towards man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost ; which he shed on us abundantly, through Jesus Christ our Saviour: that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
47. oldal - Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
34. oldal - Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was fpoken of the Lord by the prophet, faying, Behold, a Virgin fhall be with child, and fhall bring forth a Son, and they fhall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted, is, God with us.