Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore almighty angels appear arise bear Behold bless blest blood breath bring cheerful Christ crown darkness death delight divine dwell earth endless eternal everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feet foes forever give glorious glory gracious guilt hand hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy honors hope hour humble Hymn Jesus join joyful keep King known land light live Lord mercy mighty mind morning never night o'er peace praise prayer proclaim promise raise Redeemer reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour SECOND seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soul sound sovereign Spirit spread stand strength sure sweet thee thine thou thoughts throne thy grace thy love thy name thy praise thy throne thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wonders worship
574. oldal - The earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? and who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
488. oldal - O thou by whom we come to God — The Life, the Truth, the Way! The path of prayer thyself hast trod — Lord, teach us how to pray.
465. oldal - What though the spicy breezes Blow soft o'er Ceylon's isle, Though every prospect pleases, And only man is vile : In vain with lavish kindness The gifts of God are strown ; The heathen, in his blindness, Bows down to wood and stone...
309. oldal - Lord, by thee. 2 Thou art the Truth, thy word alone True wisdom can impart ; Thou only canst inform the mind And purify the heart. 3 Thou art the Life, the rending tomb Proclaims thy conquering arm, And those who put their trust in thee Nor death nor hell shall harm. 4 Thou art the Way, the Truth, the Life ; Grant us that way to know, That truth to keep, that life to win, Whose *joys eternal flow.
326. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs, With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 " Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, " To be exalted thus :" — " Worthy the Lamb," our lips reply,
265. oldal - WHEN all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys, Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
241. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
159. oldal - O GOD, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, our shelter from the stormy blast, and our eternal home...
412. oldal - Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear. 4 When we asunder part, It gives us inward pain ; But we shall still be joined in heart, And hope to meet again.