Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty appear bear Behold bids blessings blest bliss breath bright bring C. M. WATTS cheerful Christ COLLECTION command darkness death delight divine dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear feet flow frame friends give glorious glory grace gracious grateful hand happy head hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy honours hope hour humble Hymn immortal Jesus join kind King L. M. DODDRIDGE land light live LORD mercy mighty mind morning mortal nature never night o'er pain path peace pleasure pow'r praise proclaim race raise reigns rejoice rest rise roll round sacred salvation scene seek shine sing skies song sorrow soul sound spread spring stand STEELE sweet tears thee thine thou thoughts thro throne thy praise thy word tongue trust truth voice wisdom
131. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noon-day walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
36. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy ; Know that the Lord is God alone, He can create, and he destroy.
162. oldal - THE heavens declare thy glory Lord ; In every star thy wisdom shines ; But when our eyes behold thy word, We read thy name in fairer lines. 2 The rolling sun, the changing light, And nights and days thy power confess ; But the blest volume thou hast writ, Reveals thy justice and thy grace.
158. oldal - Then all the chosen seed Shall meet around the throne, Shall bless the conduct of his grace, And make his wonders known.
390. oldal - By which supported still we stand ; The opening year thy mercy shows ; Let mercy crown it till it close. 2 By day, by night, at home, abroad, Still we are guarded by our God ; By his incessant bounty fed, By his unerring counsel led. 3 With grateful hearts the past we own ; The future all to us unknown, We to thy guardian care commit, And peaceful leave before thy feet.
201. oldal - CHRIST, the Lord, is risen to-day, Sons of men and angels say ; Raise your joys and triumphs high ; Sing, ye heavens, — and earth, reply. 2 Love's redeeming work is done ; Fought the fight, the battle won : Lo!
169. oldal - Tis, like the sun, a heavenly light, That guides us all the day ; And through the dangers of the night, A lamp to lead our way.
118. oldal - His sovereign will. 3 Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take: The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. 4 Judge not the Lord by feeble sense, But trust Him for His grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. 5 His purposes will ripen fast, Unfolding every hour; The bud may have a bitter taste, But sweet will be the flower.