Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afternoon afterwards answer appeared applied attentive began believe blessing Bristol called chapel Christ Christian church comfortable congregation contain continued crowded death desired eight eleven England exhorted expected faith five four Friday friends gave give gospel grace half hand hear heard heart holiness hope hour hundred increase labour leave live London Lord manner means meet Methodists miles Monday morning nature nearly never night nine noon observed once peace persons poor pray prayer preached preachers preaching-house present rain received rest returned saved seemed seen serious sermon seven society soon soul speak spent spirit stand Sunday suppose thing Thursday tion took town Tuesday unto visited walk Wednesday week Wesley whole
254. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
322. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light ? let him trust in the Name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
160. oldal - But the end of all things is at hand : be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
395. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
55. oldal - This would be an adaptation to actual business of the spiritual truth that " to him that hath shall be given ; but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he seemeth to have.
332. oldal - Abraham, that he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
15. oldal - And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee.
98. oldal - If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him; and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.