Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons on Various Occasions: And Most of Them on the Principal Subjects of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
2dly Abba Father angels Apostle appear believe believeth blessed blood body brethren cafe called cerning Christ Jesus Christianity cometh condemnation conscience consider creatures darkness death divine divine grace doctrine dreadsul earth eternal everlasting evil eyes faith faithsul fame Father favour fays fear fense fire flames foul give glorified glory God's gospel grace guilty hast hath heart heaven heavenly hell Hence holiness and happiness Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope important Jehovah Jesus Christ labour light live Lord Jesus Christ mankind means mercy mind misery nature ness obey ourselves peace prayer preach promises punishment racter receive repentance righteousness salvation sanctification Satan saved Saviour Scripture Second Coming SERMON shalt shew sinners sorrow speak suffer sulfil Surely surther suture thee things thou thro tion torment true truth unto usesul vile body win souls wisdom word wrath
97. oldal - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain : let all the inhabitants of the land tremble : for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand...
356. oldal - Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to "Whom be glory for ever and ever, amen
171. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
249. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
270. oldal - For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of GOD, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven : if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
95. oldal - ... and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the LAMB...
90. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God.
46. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.