Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Compendium of Rudiments in Theology: Containing a Digest of Bishop Butler ...
John Bainbridge Smith
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
admitted afford ages analogy angel answer appear applicable argument arise Assyria authority beast called cause CHAPTER character Christ Christianity Church circumstances command completion consequence considered constitution continued course death destroyed destruction direct DISSERTATION Divine earth Egypt empire established evidence fact former four future give given God's hand hath heaven Hence holy horns human hundred idolatry instance Jerusalem Jewish Jews judge king kingdom land living Lord matter means miracles moral Moreover Moses natural objections observed particular period Persian persons practical predicted present principles probably proof prophecy prophets proved Providence punishment reason received religion respect Revelation rewards Roman Rome saying scheme Scripture seems seven Spirit temple thee thereof things thou thousand tion tribes true truth unto various verse virtue whilst whole worship
546. oldal - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven ; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
551. oldal - And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power and his seat and great authority.
558. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
508. oldal - These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 1 know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
565. oldal - So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness ; and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
506. oldal - The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches : and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
557. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women ; for they are virgins ; these are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first-fruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile; for they are without fault before the throne of God.
518. oldal - And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.