Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
absurd according Adam Ægyptiis Ægypto Ægyptum altho ancient antiquity appear argument assertion autem Bacchus Berosus Book of Enoch Cadmus called character Chimæra Christ christian confusion of tongues created creation creatures Dæmon darkness Deity derived divine doctrine earth Egypt Egyptians endeavoured enim Enoch Eusebius evident expressed fame fays fuisse Greek hæc heaven Heber Hebrew ideas idolatry inscription invention Israelites Jehovah Jews Josephus knowledge language laws learned ledge letters light Lord Lycurgus Manethos mankind manner means ment Mercury Midian mode Moses nature Noah observations omnes opinion origin Osiris partim person philosophers Phœnician Plato priest primæval prove Pythagoras quæ quidem quod quum Rabbi racters reason religion religious revelation Sabeans sacred says Septuagint shew signifies SKETCH sufficient sunt suppose taught temples testimony things Thoth thou tion tongues tradition vero Volney wherein wisdom words worship writings written Zoroaster
177. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
119. oldal - God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things...
173. oldal - ... 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth. 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
40. oldal - In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face ; the hair of my flesh stood up. It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, "Shall mortal man be more just than God?
167. oldal - And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
15. oldal - And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.
171. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years...
172. oldal - God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and for years : and let them be for lights in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth : and it was so.
61. oldal - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.