Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ALMIGHTY and everlasting ALMIGHTY God Amen Apostle body Christ our Lord Collect comfort commandments Communion Service continual dangers death defend delivered desire didst doctrine earth Easter eternal evermore faith Family favour fear follow gifts give Give us grace godly govern gracious Grant hand hast given hear hearts heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour and glory hope humbly beseech thee increase keep King kingdom live liveth and reigneth look Lord Jesus Christ Mediator merciful Father mercifully merits mighty mind OBEDIENCE obey obtain ordered peace petitions praise Prayer present preserved promises protection Queen receive reigneth with thee Saint sake serve thee sins Son Jesus Christ soul spare Sunday after Trinity thanks thine things thou hast thy blessed thy Church thy grace thy holy Name thy mercy thy Name thy servants thy Son Jesus true truth turn unity unto thee world without end
41. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
91. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, who hast given us grace at this time with one accord to make our common supplications unto thee ; and dost promise that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name thou wilt grant their requests ; Fulfil now, 0 Lord, the desires and petitions of thy servants, as may be most expedient for them ; granting us in this world knowledge of thy truth, and in the world to come life everlasting.
4. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father : We have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done ; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done ; and there is no health in us.
37. oldal - LORD, raise up, we pray thee, thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us ; that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us...
8. oldal - GOD, who as at this time didst teach the hearts of thy faithful people, by the sending to them the light of thy Holy Spirit ; Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort...
37. oldal - GOD, who knowest us to be set in the midst of so many and great dangers, that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright...
86. oldal - We bless thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life ; but above all, for thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ ; for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory.
36. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, with whom do live the spirits of them that depart hence in the LORD, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity...
5. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who hatest nothing that thou hast made, and dost forgive the sins of all them that are penitent ; Create and make in us new and contrite hearts, that we worthily lamenting our sins, and acknowledging our wretchedness, may obtain of thee, the God of all mercy, perfect remission and forgiveness ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
3. oldal - PREVENT us, O Lord, in all our doings with thy most gracious favour, and further us with thy continual help ; that in all our works begun, continued, and ended in thee, we may glorify thy holy name, and finally by thy mercy obtain everlasting life, through, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.