Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam affection apostacy apostle appears believe blessed Boschemen brethren called Cape Town cause ceived cerning character Chris Christian church comfort command Connecticut covenant creature death demnation desire divine divine grace doctrines duty earth eternal evil faith Father favor feel Friend of Missions give glorious glory God's gospel grace guilty happy hath heart heathen heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honor hope Hottentots ject Jesus Christ Jews kingdom labors light ligion live Lord ment mercy Messiah mind ministers Missionary Missionary Society moral nature ness never peace persons praise pray prayer preached promises prophets reason received Redeemer rejoice religion religious repentance righteousness sabbath salvation Saviour scrip scriptures sermon sinners sins sion solemn soul spirit tence thee things thou tian tion true truth ture unto walk wicked word worship Zak River
446. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...
382. oldal - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters saith the LORD Almighty...
347. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation : and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
206. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers : for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? and what concord hath Christ with Belial?
144. oldal - God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
441. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
241. oldal - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars : For one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead.
275. oldal - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ : To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord : In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.