Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
able according affections appears attended become believe blessed called cause character Christ Christian church comfort command consider continue covenant creature death desire divine doctrine duty earth enjoy eternal evidence express faith Father fear feel formed friends give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope important interesting Jesus John judge kind kingdom knowledge labors light live Lord manner means meet ment mind mission Missionary moral nature ness never object observed peace perfect persons pray prayer preached present promises reason received religion religious respect righteousness salvation saved scriptures sense sinners sins Society soul speak spirit things thou thought tion true truth unto walk whole
444. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...
91. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead ; much more the grace of God, and the gift, by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
380. oldal - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters saith the LORD Almighty...
345. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation : and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
204. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers : for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? and what concord hath Christ with Belial?
142. oldal - God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
439. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
239. oldal - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars : For one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead.
273. oldal - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ : To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord : In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
31. oldal - ... he delights in the law of God after the inward man, yet that there is another law in his members warring against the law of his mind, and bringing him into captivity to the law of sin, which is in his members.