Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels bear beauty beloved beneath blessed break breath bright bring calm child Christ cloud cross crown dark death deep divine doth dream dwell earth eyes face faint fair faith Father fear feel feet flowers friends gently give given glad glorious glory God's grace grave grief hand happy hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Jesus keep land lead leave life's light live Look Lord meet morning Nearer never night o'er pain passed path peace perfect poor praise pray prayer pure quiet rest rise round seek shadows shine sight silent sing sleep smile song sorrow soul Speak spirit stand star strength strong sunshine sure sweet tears Thee Thine things Thou thought throne true trust voice wait weak weary wings
144. oldal - THOU art, O GOD, the life and light Of all this wondrous world we see ; Its glow by day, its smile by night, Are but reflections caught from Thee. Where'er we turn, thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are Thine...
45. oldal - There is a Power whose care teaches thy way along that pathless coast, the desert and illimitable air — lone wandering, but not lost. All day thy wings have fanned, at that far height, the cold thin atmosphere, yet stoop not, weary, to the welcome land, though the dark night is near.
120. oldal - I'd be Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee. 3 There let the way appear Steps unto heaven; All that thou sendest me In mercy given; Angels to beckon me Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee.
46. oldal - Thou'rt gone, the abyss of heaven Hath swallowed up thy form ; yet, on my heart Deeply hath sunk the lesson thou hast given, And shall not soon depart. He who, from zone to zone, Guides through the boundless sky thy certain flight, In the long way that I must tread alone. Will lead my steps aright.
94. oldal - FOR EVER with the Lord!" Amen! so let it be! Life from the dead is in that word, 'Tis immortality. Here in the body pent, Absent from Him I roam, Yet nightly pitch my moving tent A day's march nearer home.
135. oldal - Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take, The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head.
44. oldal - I need thy presence every passing hour; What but thy grace can foil the tempter's power? Who, like thyself, my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.
100. oldal - Glorious things of thee are spoken, Zion, city of our God; he whose word cannot be broken formed thee for his own abode. On the Rock of ages founded, what can shake thy sure repose? With salvation's walls surrounded, thou may'st smile at all thy foes.
15. oldal - OF all the thoughts of God that are Borne inward unto souls afar Along the Psalmist's music deep, Now tell me if that any is For gift or grace surpassing this, — " He giveth His beloved sleep " ? What would we give to our beloved?