Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able asked beautiful better Bible blessed body brother brought called child Christ Christian dear death delight desire earth entered eyes father fear felt flowers forget forgive gave George girl give given God's grave green hand happy head hear heard heart heaven Henry holy hope hour Jesus keep kind knew learn to feel leave live look Lord Mary means meek mind morning mother never Noah once pain papa parents passed peace perhaps pity play poor pray prayer Railton remember replied round sabbath Saviour seemed sent short sins sister soon soul spirit suffer Sunday sure tell thank things thou thought told took turned unto walk waters wish young
340. oldal - Although thy breath be rude. Heigh, ho ! sing, heigh, ho ! unto the green holly : Most friendship is feigning, most loving mere folly. Then, heigh, ho*! the holly ! This life is most jolly. Freeze, freeze, thou bitter sky, That dost not bite so nigh As benefits forgot : Though thou the waters warp, Thy sting is not so sharp, As friend remembered not.
139. oldal - Reproach hath broken my heart ; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none. 21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
246. oldal - And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, / have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
336. oldal - I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
105. oldal - Still in thought as free as ever, What are England's rights, I ask, Me from my delights to sever, Me to torture, me to task? Fleecy locks and black complexion Cannot forfeit Nature's claim ; Skins may differ, but affection? Dwells in white and black the same.
63. oldal - Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth; but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
111. oldal - And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
242. oldal - For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of.