Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able afflictions anger answer appear argument bear believe better blessing bring called cast cause chapter Christ comes comfort complain condition confidence continue counsel creature curse darkness death deliver desire doth duty earth Eliphaz evil expect expressed eyes faith fear former friends give glory God's godly grace grave hand happy hath hear heart heaven Hence hold holy honour hope hypocrite iniquity Job's judge judgment light live look Lord means mind nature never Observe outward pain pardon perfect person poor pray prayer present prosperity question reason receive riches saints Satan seems signifies sins sorrows soul speak spirit strength sufferings taken thee thine things thou thou hast thou shalt thoughts tion trouble true trust truth turn unto Verse wicked wisdom wound
25. oldal - Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou ? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
13. oldal - Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side ? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
25. oldal - And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
19. oldal - While he was yet speaking there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house : and behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead, and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
7. oldal - And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.
3. oldal - Job ; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
19. oldal - While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped to tell thee.
35. oldal - And when they lifted up their eyes afar off, and knew him not, they lifted up their voice, and wept; and they rent every one his mantle, and sprinkled dust upon their heads toward heaven. So they sat down with him upon the ground seven days and seven nights, and none spake a word unto him for they saw that his grief was very great.
199. oldal - Are not my days few? Cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death; a land of darkness, as darkness itself, and of the shadow of death, without any order and where the light is as darkness.