Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards Author beautiful blessed called Carlisle Castle Howard CHAPTER church Crown 8vo daily dated daughter death deep delighted Duchess Duke Earl earth Edition English Essays extracts fear feel Fullerton George give given hand happy head hear heard heart Heaven History hope hour Illustrations interesting John Lady Georgiana Lady Granville Lady Granville writes Lady Granville's letter LIBRARY light lines living London look Lord Maps Mary meet mind Miss morning mother nature never night passage past peace Plates Political poor Portrait prayer quotes returned Rivers says seems sister sorrow soul spirit strange subjects Sunday Text thee things thou thought tion to-day Translated unto verses vols wish writes written
32. oldal - INTRODUCTION TO THE SCIENCE OF RELIGION : Four Lectures delivered at the Royal Institution. Crown 8vo., 55. NATURAL RELIGION.' The Gifford Lectures, delivered before the University of Glasgow in 1888.
90. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men...
197. oldal - Himself, as conscious of his awful charge, And anxious mainly that the flock he feeds May feel it too ; affectionate in look And tender in address, as well becomes A messenger of grace to guilty men.
102. oldal - The time would e'er be o'er, And I on thee should look my last, And thou shouldst smile no more! And still upon that face I look, And think 'twill smile again ; And still the thought I will not brook, That I must look in vain ! But when I speak— thou dost not say What thou ne'er left'st unsaid...
18. oldal - It is of the Lord's mercies, that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
9. oldal - : the Narrative of a Search for Treasure on the Desert Island of Trinidad. With 2 Maps and 23 Illustrations, y.
3. oldal - MANUAL of the HISTORY of INDIA, from the Earliest Period to the Present.
195. oldal - Fear ye not the reproach of men, Neither be ye afraid of their revilings.