Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affected affirm answer apostles appear arguments attention authority become believe blessed blood body brethren called cause character christian church conduct consider dead death deists disciples discover divine doctrine doth earth endeavour enemies error eternal evidence examine eyes faith Father fear follow give glory gospel hand hath hear heart heaven holy ideas infidelity Jesus Christ Jews John judge kind king kingdom knowledge laws light living Lord mankind manner mean Messiah mind miracles motives nature never objects obtain opinion ourselves passions Paul peace philosophers pleasures preach present pretend principles produce proofs prophecy prophets prove question reason received regard religion render require revelation salvation seen sense SERMON shew society sometimes soul speak Spirit superior taken thee things thou thought tion true truth unto virtue whole
205. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
227. oldal - The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
77. oldal - And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David.
285. oldal - They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him. If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
155. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
422. oldal - If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.
344. oldal - I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day.
390. oldal - And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard : I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; And break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down...
70. oldal - Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length, and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.