Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts afterwards answer apostles appears asked authority become believe body called cause Christ Christians church clergy conduct continually cure dead death devil disciples divine doctors doctrine doubt earth effect employed enemies enter established eyes fact faith father favour follow formed gave give gospel hand heaven Holy human ignorant important inspired interest Jerusalem Jesus Jews John knew least live Luke mankind manner Mark Mary master Matthew means Messiah minds miracles mission morality Moses nature necessary never observed occasion opinion pass Paul perceive performed perhaps person Peter possessed preach present pretended priests promises prophets prove punish reason received regarded religion render sect seems seen shew speak spirit suffer sufficient suppose tell thing thought tion took true truth understand wished witnesses wonders
64. oldal - Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world ! This is he of whom I said. After me cometh a man which is preferred before me : for he was before me.
56. oldal - Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord ; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
57. oldal - And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.
193. oldal - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go ? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
40. oldal - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David ; and the virgin's name was Mary.
84. oldal - If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink, thou wouldst have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
141. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment : but I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment...
77. oldal - If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things'?
92. oldal - And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, Let us alone ; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth ? art thou come to destroy us ? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.