Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
18th century 2nd series 2nded A. P. Stanley adventures Africa Aikin's British Poets Alexander America ancient anecdotes antiquities architecture biographical Bonaparte Bridgewater treatise Britain Camden Society Capt characters Charles China Christian Chronicle church comprising Continued correspondence court critical diary dictionary discovery Earl ecclesiastical Edited with notes Edward Elizabeth empire English Essays expedition France French French Revolution geology George German Greece Henry VIII history of England History of Scotland illustrative Index to ditto India Ireland islands Italy J. P. Collier James Joseph journal journey Lady Lectures letters literary literature Lord Lucy Aikin Memoirs Napoleon narrative natural history Nicholas North notices observations original Peerage of England philosophy poems Poetical political R. B. Sheridan recollections reign remarks residence Revolution Richard Robert Roman Russia Samuel Scotland Select Shakespeare Sir John sketches Smith Spain Thomas tour trans translated with notes Travels treatise voyage written
128. oldal - Evidence of the Truth of the Christian Religion derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy, particularly as Illustrated by the History of the Jews, and the Discoveries of Recent Travellers.
23. oldal - Narratives of Richard Coeur de Lion, by Richard of Devizes and Geoffrey de Vinsauf; and of the Crusade at Saint Louis, by Lord John de Joinville.
193. oldal - THE ANCIENTS HAD OF INDIA ; and the Progress of Trade with that Country prior to the Discovery of the Passage to it by the Cape of Good Hope.
60. oldal - History of the House of Austria. From the Foundation of the Monarchy by Rhodolph of Hapsburgh to the Death of Leopold II., 1218-1792.
107. oldal - Haydn's Book of Dignities : Containing Rolls of the Official Personages of the British Empire, Civil, Ecclesiastical, Judicial, Military, Naval, and Municipal, from the Earliest Periods to the Present Time.
188. oldal - Buzzard. 1858. 3. LIVES OF EDWARD THE CONFESSOR. I. — La Estoire de Seint Aedward le Rei. II. — Vita Beati Edvardi Regis et Confessoris.
136. oldal - LANZI'S History of Painting In Italy, from the Period of the Revival of the Fine Arts to the End of the i8th Century.
84. oldal - FLORENCE OF WORCESTER'S Chronicle, with the Two Continuations : comprising Annals of English History from the Departure of the Romans to the Reign of Edward I.
77. oldal - ENGEL'S (CARL) Music of the Most Ancient Nations ; particularly of the Assyrians, Egyptians, And Hebrews; with Special Reference to the Discoveries in Western Asia and in Egypt. With 100 Illustrations. 8vo. 16s. ENGLAND (HISTORY or) from the Peace of Utrecht to the Peace of Versailles, 1713—83. By LORD MAHON (now Earl Stanhope). Library Edition, 7 Vols. 8vo. 93«.