Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed American annual appear arrived associations attended become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren brother called cause character Christ Christian church Committee congregation continued death desire divine duty effect engaged enter establishment exertions expressed faith feel Female Foreign formed friends give given gospel grace hand happy hear heart heathen holy hope important increase Indians institution instruction interesting Jesus John labours land language late leave less letter live Lord Managers means meeting mind ministers mission missionaries months never object observed persons poor prayer preach present Providence received religion religious Report respect scriptures sent soon soul spirit Sunday teachers Testaments things tion truth United whole wish
552. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth ; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth ; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
420. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: and were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God.
309. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him ; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
356. oldal - I have power to lay down my life, and I have power to take it again.
434. oldal - NOT UNTO us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
212. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
358. oldal - Repent ye, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And He shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you : whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
308. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
97. oldal - Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.