Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according bear Blessed blood body bring brother called cast cause charity Christ commandments Cursed dead death deliver destroy Deut dwell earth enemies evil Exod eyes faith false Father fear flesh forgive fruit give given glory gods grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope husband Isai James Jesus judge judgment keep knowledge land lest light live look Lord thy loveth Luke Matth meek mercy mind mouth peace perfect poor Prov received rich righteousness saith say unto seek servant shalt thou sins sleep soul speak Spirit stand surely thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt thy neighbour thyself tongue truth unto unto thee walk wicked wife wine wisdom wise witness Woe unto wrath xxii yourselves
98. oldal - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
85. oldal - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen; and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
91. oldal - Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
92. oldal - Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
110. oldal - Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
24. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth : but I say unto you, that ye resist not evil : but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
33. oldal - When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts ? Bring no more vain oblations ; incense is an abomination unto Me : the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with ; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
102. oldal - Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep ; so shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
111. oldal - And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.