Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
History of the Planting and Training of the Christian Church: By the Apostles
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according Acts agree already apostles appears authority baptism believers belonged brought called cause certainly Christ Christian church circumstances connection considered conversion Corinthian direction distinction distinguished divine doctrine effect epistle event evidence existing expressed fact faith favour feeling follow Gentiles gift give given gospel hand heart heathen hence higher Holy Spirit human idea important impression influence intended interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews Judaism kind kingdom knowledge labours later living manner marks means meet mentioned Messiah mind mode natural object observance occasion operation opposition original outward party passage Paul Paul's period persons Peter presbyters present principle probably reason received reference relation religious remarks respecting Roman salvation says sense speaking Spirit suppose supposition taken teachers thing thought tion truth understand whole wished
86. oldal - Immediately therefore I sent to thee ; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
337. oldal - All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. 21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
1. oldal - The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou nearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth : so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
145. oldal - For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things...
322. oldal - So that contrariwise, ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow. 8 Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.
182. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage ? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
51. oldal - ... be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.