Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection ages already answer appear approach awful become believe blessed blood body bosom brethren called cause character charity Christ Christian church circumstances conduct conversion covered darkness death delivered directed divine doctrine duty earth East enemies enter eternal event exist express faith father feel follow formed friends furnish give glory Gospel grace hand happiness hath heard heart heaven holy honor hope human immortal India influence Israel Jesus justice kingdom land language light living look Lord mean mind misery moral nature never objects occasion once opened pass person pleasures poor preached present principles reason receive reign religion respect rest sense sorrow soul speak spirit stand Star suffering thing thou thousand tion true truth unto virtue whole
136. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
60. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
151. oldal - For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be; yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
43. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me : and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me : because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me ; and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
44. oldal - Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, and said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
135. oldal - There is no other name given under heaven among men whereby we must be saved...
243. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down and worshipped him ; and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts ; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
151. oldal - The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
165. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night. Ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest till he establish and make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.