Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptable according Acts affections apostles appear believe blessed called cause Christ Christian common conceive concerning condition consequently consider consideration death desire discourse dispensation divine doctrine doth duty earth especially eternal excellent express eyes faith Father favour glory God's gospel grace ground hand hath heart heaven holy hope infidelity Jesus John justified kind knowledge light living Lord Luke manner Matt matter means mind nature notion obedience observe opinion ourselves Paul perfect perform persons persuaded practice present promise prophets providence reason receive regard relation respect righteousness saith saith St salvation saved Saviour scripture sense SERM sins soul Spirit suffer suppose sure thence thereof thereto things thou tion true truth understanding unto viii virtue whence wisdom wise
360. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
365. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
133. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
515. oldal - Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth...
292. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations : that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
478. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
151. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers : Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
112. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient...