Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affections againſt almoſt appear attention authority becauſe benevolence beſt called caſe character charity Chriſt Chriſtian comfort commands common conduct conſider courſe death divine doctrine duty earth evident eyes faith firſt follow frequently friends future give Goſpel hand happineſs heart Heaven himſelf hope human important inſtance itſelf Jews kind kingdom Kings laſt leaſt leſs lives look Lord mankind manner marks means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obſervation once ourſelves pains paſſions perhaps perſon poor preaching preſent principle proof purpoſe reaſon Religion religious reſpect rewards ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſeem SERMON ſhall ſhould ſome ſometimes ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſuch ſupport themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth turn univerſe unto uſe utmoſt virtue whole wiſdom
130. oldal - Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
196. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
235. oldal - And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
104. oldal - For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves: 4 And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment.
255. oldal - Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
25. oldal - Where is the wise ? where is the scribe ? where is the disputer of this world ? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world ? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
99. oldal - But now thy kingdom shall not continue : the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.
30. oldal - that his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts...