Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions acts advantage affairs affection allow appear bear benefit cause censure charity comfort commandments common commonly concerning condemn consequently consider considerable conversation delight desire disposed divine doth duty endeavour enjoy especially esteem evil excellent exercise express faults favour further God's grace ground hath heart holy honour humour interest John judge judgment justice kind least less Lord Luke manner Matt matters means meddle mind mischief nature neighbour never object obliged observe offences opinion otherwise ourselves pass passions peace perfect perform persons pleasure practice proceedings proper Prov quiet ready reason regard render reputation respect rule saith sense SERM soul speak spirit St Paul suffer surely therein thereof thereto things thou tion trouble true truth unto virtue welfare whence wisdom wise worth wrong XXII
469. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
78. oldal - O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
494. oldal - LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things ; Graft in our hearts the love of thy Name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same ; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
479. oldal - ... whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
400. oldal - LORD, who hast taught us that all our doings without charity are nothing worth ; send thy HOLY GHOST, and pour into our hearts that most excellent gift of charity, the very bond of peace, and of all virtues ; without which, whosoever liveth is counted dead before thee : Grant this for thine only Son JESUS CHRIST'S sake. Amen.
496. oldal - Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
566. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
360. oldal - But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children : So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.