Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according additions already altar ancient appear assigned belong century chap collection command concerning connexion contained continuous covenant critical death described Deut Deuteronomic divine documents Dwelling early Egypt Elohim established evidence expression Ezek Ezekiel fact fathers further Genesis ground hand Hebrew holy imply indications institutions Israel Jacob Josh Joshua judgement Judges Kings land language later legislation Levitical literary marked materials Moses narrative natural noted observed offering once opening origin parallels passages Pentateuch person phrase possible present Priestly priests probably prophetic recognized record reference regarded relation religious sacred sanctuary seems separate similar sons sources story suggests temple Tent thee thou thou shalt traces tradition tribes unto various whole worship writer Yahweh
244. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
32. oldal - Pharaoh, and bring me out of this house: for indeed I was stolen away out of the land of the Hebrews: and here also have I done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.
242. oldal - And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land,, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.
29. oldal - And God said unto him, I am God Almighty : be fruitful and multiply ; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins ; 12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
74. oldal - Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry ; and my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword ; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
34. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
94. oldal - And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten before his face, according to his fault, by a certain number.
29. oldal - And God heard the voice of the lad ; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar ? fear not ; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand ; for I will make him a great nation.
74. oldal - And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God.