Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
America arms arose asked beautiful become began believe better blessed body bring brought called Capital CHAPTER cheek child close coming continued dear door drink Earnest Stocklaid Earnestine earth enter eyes face father fear feel fellow felt gave gentle girl give glad Halstead hand happy head heard heart hope hour human husband labor lady length lips live looked Lord maid Marie Marie's means mind Miss moment morning mother never once opened passed poor present replied rest rich Ruth Ruth Mansfield Ruth's seat seemed seen side smiled society soon soul speak spirit step stood sure tears tell temperance things thought to-day took true trust turned waiting wife wine wish woman women wonderful young
213. oldal - The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
123. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
168. oldal - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
88. oldal - Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
219. oldal - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked : I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich ; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
123. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth : and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton ; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
247. oldal - Jerusalem, and an innumerable company of angels, and the general assembly and church of the first-born which are written in heaven, and God the Judge of all, and the spirits of just men made perfect...
276. oldal - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burnt ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.