Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amount appears Archbishop Becket Bible Bishop of Chester Bishop of Exeter Bishop of Lincoln Bishop of London Bishop of Rochester Bishop of Worcester British Magazine Camb Canterbury Cathedral chapel Chester Christ Christian Church of England Church Reform clergy clergyman College congregation Court curates Curtis diocese dissenters ditto divine doctrine duty ecclesiastical edition Editor English Episcopal established evil Exeter faith feelings give Gospel Greek Hall holy honour incumbent Ireland John John's King labourers land late letter living Lord Lordship matter means ment minister nation object observed opinion Oxford Bishop parish persons poor prayers preached present principles Queen's reader received rector religion religious respect Rochester Scottish Episcopal Church Scripture Septuagint sermon shew Society Socinian spirit Sunday Testament things tion tithes Trin Trinity truth whole William Worcester words writer
664. oldal - Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven ; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
165. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem, shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
673. oldal - For the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
202. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
623. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen: All this I promise to do.
608. oldal - O God, merciful Father, That despisest not the sighing of a contrite heart, nor the desire of such as be sorrowful ; Mercifully assist our prayers, that we make before Thee in all our troubles and adversities, whensoever they oppress us ; and graciously hear us, that those evils, which the craft and subtilty of the devil or man worketh against us...
7. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an Article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
29. oldal - Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me: When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness...