Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections angels appears attended become believe body called cause character Christian Church Committee communication Conference consequently considered continued correspondence delight desire divine doctrines duty earth enter evil existence expression external faith Father feel former friends give given happy heart heaven heavenly Holy hope human idea important instruction intellectual interest Jerusalem kind knowledge language laws learned lecture letter light living Lord Lord's manner material means meeting mind moral natural never object observed organization original passage persons possess present principles printed prove published question reader reason received regard remarks Report respect Scripture seen sense Society soul speak spiritual substance Swedenborg term things thought tion translation true truth understanding universal whole wisdom worship writings written
183. oldal - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken : and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven : and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
188. oldal - Can such things be, And overcome us like a summer's cloud, Without our special wonder? You make me strange Even to the disposition that I owe, When now I think you can behold such sights, And keep the natural ruby of your cheeks, When mine are blanch'd with fear.
32. oldal - And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it : for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it : and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day : for there shall be no night there.
32. oldal - And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life
31. oldal - And the twelve gates were twelve pearls ; every several gate was of one pearl : and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
217. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
115. oldal - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek : for the same Lord over all, is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.
187. oldal - Every heroic act is also decent, and causes the place and the bystanders to shine. We are taught by great actions that the universe is the property of every individual in it. Every rational creature has all nature for his dowry and estate. It is his, if he will. He may divest himself of it; he may creep into a corner, and abdicate his kingdom, as most men do, but he is entitled to the world by his constitution. In proportion to the energy of his thought and will, he takes up the world into himself....