Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according Behold beseech thee Bishop bless bodies christian comfort commandments confess continually daily dangers death deliver desire devotion duty earth eternal evil eyes face faith Father favours fear forgive frequent give Give us grace given glory grace gracious Grant happiness hath hear heart heaven hope humble iniquities Jesus Christ judgments keep kindness kingdom knowledge lead learning leave Let thy light live look Lord mind morning mouth nature never night ourselves pardon pleasure poor praise pray prayer present Preserve providence receive religion remember righteousness safe sake salvation scriptures seek sense servant serve sinners sins soul spirit teach temptations tender thanks thine things thou art thou hast thoughts thy grace thy holy thy mercy tion true truth turn understanding unto thee wants watch
146. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
156. oldal - Wash me throughly from my wickedness, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my faults, and my sin is ever before me. Against thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight ; that thou mightest be justified in thy saying, and clear when thou art judged.
158. oldal - The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this Publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
169. oldal - And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me ; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt...
156. oldal - For innumerable evils have compassed me about : mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up ; they are more than the hairs of mine head : therefore my heart faileth me.
150. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
150. oldal - I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh: when your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind: when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer ; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me...
151. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.