Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear attention authority become behold believe blessed blood bring called cause character Christian circumstances comfort consider covenant darkness death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evil express eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's godliness gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human important interest Jesus Christ kind lead light live look Lord means mercy mind nature never object observe offer ourselves pardon peace perfect persons possession prayer present principles promise prove providence reason receive regard religion rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour seek sense shew sinner sins soul speak spirit stand suffering sure thee things thou thoughts tion true truth unto whole wisdom young youth
167. oldal - Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things written in the book of the law to do them.
6. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
16. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
343. oldal - Although my house be not so with God; Yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, Ordered in all things, and sure: For this is all my salvation, and all my desire, Although he make it not to grow.
15. oldal - Thy will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, and may the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, enable us to deny all ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
264. oldal - Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
283. oldal - And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all the elders of Judah and of Jerusalem. And the king went up into the house of the Lord, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great : and he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant which was found in the house of the Lord.
264. oldal - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.