Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections apostles appear authority bear beautiful become believe bishop blessed blood body bring brought called cause character Christ Christian Church continued darkness death desire direct Divine doctrine duty earth England enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace ground hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope human interest Jesus king kingdom knowledge leave less light live look Lord means mind minister nature never object observed offered once pass peace persons prayer preached present principles promise reason received religion religious respect rest salvation Saviour Scripture sins soul speak spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole
86. oldal - But Moses' hands were heavy : and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side ; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
26. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
376. oldal - For the right faith is, that we believe and confess, That our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man ; God of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds ; and Man of the substance of his mother, born in the world ; perfect God, and perfect man, of a reasonable soul, and human flesh subsisting; equal to the Fattier, as touching his Godhead ; and inferior to the Father, as touching his manhood.
70. oldal - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher ? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things?
42. oldal - But ye, beloved building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
200. oldal - Christ: that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive ; but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ...
389. oldal - I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
3. oldal - That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is upon the...
370. oldal - THERE is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions ; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness ; the Maker, and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there be three Persons, of one substance, power, and eternity ; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.