Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afterwards ancient angel apostles appears authority Babylon beast beginning bishops blessed blood body called century chapter character Christ Christians church church of Rome continued council countries dead death described destroyed destruction divine doctrine dragon earth emperor enemies established event expressions faithful fall false farther figure fire follow former four given glory Greek hand hath heads heathen heaven holy hundred idolatry images Italy Jesus John judgment kingdom kings living locusts Lord manner mentioned months observed particular period persecution plagues pope priests principal prophecy prophets reason received Reformation reign religion remains represented resurrection Revelation Roman empire Rome saints saith says seal seven seventh short sounding spirit suffered taken things third thousand throne tion true trumpet Turks unto vision voice waters whole witnesses worship writings written
149. oldal - I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him ; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
138. oldal - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming : even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish ; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
152. oldal - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God...
212. oldal - ... we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
31. oldal - And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny, and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
149. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people ; saying with a loud voice ; Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters.
179. oldal - These -shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings : and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
132. oldal - And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying. Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
134. oldal - And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them : and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
142. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads ; and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.