Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Errors of Hopkinsianism Detected and Refuted. in Six Letters to the REV ...
Nathan Bangs,Williston Seth 1770-1851
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Adam Almighty apostacy Apostle Paul argument assert atonement believe benevolent Bible blessings brought to pass called cause Christ Jesus christian christian perfection church commands condemnation consequence contradict counsel covenant of redemption death deceived decree divine divine grace doctrine error Esau everlasting evil faith Father flesh foreordination foundation Gentiles glory God’s gospel grace hath heart heaven holy Hopkinsian iniquity Jesus Christ Jews Judas justice justified light live Lord Jesus manifest mankind means mercy mind ministers moral nature ness never passage perfect person Pontius Pilate preach predestination prescience principle promise prove reason regeneration repent reprobation respecting righteousness saith salvation Satan saved scripture sentiment sermon set God shew sinner sins soul Spirit suppose things thou tion totally depraved trine true truth unconditional unconditional election unholy unscriptural unto verse vessels of wrath wicked wickedness wisdom word
310. oldal - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth ; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
184. oldal - Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, Which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; And thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
101. oldal - And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
242. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
233. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
312. oldal - And he said, Go, and tell this people, HEAR ye indeed, but understand not; And see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, And make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes ; Lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
51. oldal - For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
236. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
37. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
38. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, 28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.