Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore angels appear bear Behold beneath bleſſings bliſs blood breath bright bring chearful CHRIST croſs crown dead dear death delight divine dwell dying earth eternal ev'ry everlaſting eyes face faints faith Father fear feel feet fleſh flow foul friends give glorious glory God's grace grave guilt hand happy head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hope humble immortal Jesus join joys King leave lift light live look LORD mind mortal move muſt nature never night o'er pain peace pleaſure pow'r praiſe race raiſe Redeemer reign rejoice rich riſe round ſacred SAVIOUR ſea ſee ſhall ſhine ſhould ſin ſkies ſky ſongs ſoul ſpirit ſpread ſtand ſtill ſtreams tears Thee theſe thine things thoſe Thou thoughts thouſand thro throne tongue triumph voice wait whoſe wings wonders wounds
102. oldal - Cease, ye pilgrims, cease to mourn, Press onward to the prize ; Soon our Saviour will return Triumphant in the skies: Yet a season, and you know Happy entrance will be given ; All our sorrows left below, And earth exchanged for heaven. Robert Seagrave. Title: "The Pilgrim's Song.
132. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3 Let cares like a wild deluge come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all : — 4 There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest ; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
80. oldal - Father's will, Such love, and meekness so divine, I would transcribe and make them mine. 3 Cold mountains and the midnight air Witnessed the fervor of Thy prayer : The desert Thy temptations knew, Thy conflict, and Thy victory too. 4 Be Thou my pattern ; make me bear More of Thy gracious image here. Then God the Judge shall own my name Among the followers of the Lamb.
15. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy ; Know that the Lord is God alone, He can create, and he destroy.
43. oldal - To feed the hungry, clothe the poor ; Or give my body to the flame, To gain a martyr's glorious name, — 4 If love to God and love to men Be absent, all my hopes are vain ; Nor tongues nor gifts nor fiery zeal The work of love can e'er fulfil.
24. oldal - COME, let us anew Our journey pursue — Roll round with the year, And never stand still till the Master appear ; His adorable will Let us gladly fulfil, And our talents improve By the patience of hope, and the labor of love.
24. oldal - Come, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 "Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, "To be exalted thus.
130. oldal - To all my weak complaints and cries Thy mercy lent an ear, Ere yet my feeble thoughts had learnt To form themselves in prayer. 5 Unnumber'd comforts to my soul Thy tender care bestow'd, Before my infant heart conceiv'd From whom those comforts flow'd. 6 When in the slipp'ry paths of youth With heedless steps I ran, Thine arm, unseen, convey'd me safe, And led me up to man.