Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Adam againſt alſo angels arms behold beſt bounds bright bring callid cloud coming created creatures dark darkneſs death deep delight divine dreadful dwell earth equal eternal evil eyes fair faith fall father fear fell field fight fire firſt fruit gate glory gods grace hand happie haſt hath head heard heart heav'n heav'nly hell hill hope human juſt king laſt leaſt leave leſs light live look Mean mind morn moſt muſt nature never night once pain Paradiſe peace perhaps reaſon reign reſt riſe round Satan ſaw ſea ſee ſeem'd ſeems ſhall ſome ſon ſoon ſpake ſpirits ſtand ſtate ſtill ſtood ſuch ſweet taſte thee thence theſe things thoſe thou thoughts throne till tree voice whence whoſe wide winds wings
124. oldal - His praise, ye Winds, that from four quarters blow, Breathe soft or loud ; and, wave your tops, ye Pines, With every plant, in sign of worship wave.
121. oldal - Evil into the mind of God or man May come and go, so unapproved, and leave No spot or blame behind...
251. oldal - Matter of scorn, not to be given the foe. However, I with thee have fix'd my lot, Certain to undergo like doom; if death Consort with thee, death is to me as life; So forcible within my heart I feel The bond of nature draw me to my own, My own in thee, for what thou art is mine; Our state cannot be sever'd, we are one, One flesh; to lose thee were to lose myself.
44. oldal - Typhoean rage more fell, Rend up both rocks and hills, and ride the air In whirlwind ; hell scarce holds the wild uproar.
7. oldal - Thus Satan, talking to his nearest mate, With head uplift above the wave, and eyes That sparkling blazed ; his other parts besides, Prone on the flood, extended long and large, Lay floating many a rood...
32. oldal - Devoid of sense and motion? And who knows, Let this be good, whether our angry foe Can give it, or will ever? How he can Is doubtful; that he never will is sure.
147. oldal - Abdiel, faithful found, Among the faithless faithful only he; Among innumerable false unmoved, Unshaken, unseduced, unterrified, His loyalty he kept, his love, his zeal ; Nor number nor example with him wrought To swerve from truth, or change his constant mind, Though single.
208. oldal - Tell, if ye saw, how came I thus, how here? Not of myself; by some great Maker then, In goodness and in power pre-eminent: Tell me how may I know him, how adore, From whom I have that thus I move and live, And feel that I am happier than I know...