Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore almighty angels Anon ANTHEM appear arise beams bear beneath bless blest bliss blood Born bright bring cease cheer Christ crown darkness dear death delight divine dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith fall Father fears flow Friend give glorious glory grace grave Hallelujah hand haste hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell hope hosts hour humble HYMN Immortal Jesus join joyful King Lamb leads light lives Lord meet morning mortal nature never night pain peace pow'r praise raise redeeming love reign rest rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins skies smile song sons sorrows soul sound Spirit spread Steele streams sweet tears thee thine thou art thought thousand throne thy love thy name tongue triumph truth tune voice wings wonders yield
31. oldal - Hark! They whisper: Angels say, Sister Spirit, come away. What is this absorbs me quite, Steals my senses, shuts my sight, Drowns my spirits, draws my breath?
8. oldal - BLEST be the tie that binds Our hearts in Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear.
22. oldal - Pilgrim through this barren land ; I am weak, but thou art mighty ; Hold me with thy powerful hand ; Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more. 2 Open thou the crystal fountain Whence the healing streams do flow ; Let the fiery, cloudy pillar Lead me all my journey through ; Strong Deliverer, Be thou still my Strength and Shield.
14. oldal - O Christ, art all I want; More than all in Thee I find: Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, Heal the sick, and lead the blind. Just and holy is Thy name; I am all unrighteousness; False and full of sin I am, Thou art full of truth and grace.
42. oldal - Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise.
59. oldal - O make but trial of his love: Experience will decide^ How blest are they, and only they, Who in his truth confide.
6. oldal - ARM of the Lord, awake ! awake ! Put on Thy strength ! the nations shake ! And let the world adoring see Triumphs of mercy wrought by Thee. 2 Say to the heathen from Thy throne, I am Jehovah, God alone : Thy voice their idols shall confound, And cast their altars to the ground.
24. oldal - Rivers to the ocean run. Nor stay in all their course; Fire ascending seeks the sun ; Both speed them to their source: So a soul that's born of God, Pants to view his glorious face; Upward tends to his abode, To rest in his embrace.
42. oldal - I'm fixed upon it, mount of Thy redeeming love. Here I raise my Ebenezer - hither by Thy help I'm come; and I hope by Thy good pleasure safely to arrive at home. Jesus sought me when a stranger wand'ring from the fold of God; He to rescue me from danger interposed His precious blood.