Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appearance arms asked Assyria Babili beautiful believe better brought called child Christian church close coming dark dear death door eyes face fact faith father fear feel feet felt flowers followed Franz friends give green ground grow half hand happy head heard heart hope hour human Ilse interest keep kind knew lady land leaves less light live look means mind Miss morning mother nature never night once passed perhaps Phebe plant poor present rose seemed seen side smile soon soul spirit stand stood story strange sure sweet tell things thought tion took turned voice walk whole woman women wonder Wood young
26. oldal - And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
24. oldal - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
405. oldal - Let your women keep silence in the churches : for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
22. oldal - And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ; whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
405. oldal - For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
26. oldal - For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you : because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.
138. oldal - And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand : and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
139. oldal - ... not, nor hear, nor know; and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified. Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
138. oldal - Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it. By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD. For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.