Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Apostle appear appointed assured become behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cause Christ Christian circumstances command consider continued covenant death desire destroy divine duty earth effect Egypt enter eternal evil face faith father fear feel follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Jesus Joseph judgment keep kind land light live look Lord Lord's manner means mercy mind Moses nature never observe offered ourselves pass peace persons Pharaoh pray prayer present promise punishment receive remember respecting rest righteousness seek seen sent SERMON servants shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer surely thee things thou thought tion truth unto walk waters whole wrath
348. oldal - Then went up Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel : And they saw the God of Israel : and there. was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
87. oldal - The condition of man, after the fall of Adam, is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God : wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
128. oldal - And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
371. oldal - Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
473. oldal - And he blessed Joseph, and said, GOD, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the GOD Which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel Which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads...
353. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, " Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord." Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
290. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments ; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
272. oldal - Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
211. oldal - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born afte/ the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.