Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo angels apoſtle appear applied believers betwixt bleſſed blood body bring called cauſe Chriſtians comes comfort conſcience conſider creature dead death deſign deſires doth draw duties earth effects eternal evidence excellent eyes faith fame Father fear Firſt follow foul Fourthly fruit give given glory God's goſpel grace hand hath heart heaven himſelf holineſs holy honour hope Infer itſelf Jeſus Chriſt John laſt light live Lord means mercy moſt muſt nature never once opened pardon peace perſons poor promiſes reaſon receive reſpect reſt reſurrection riches righteouſneſs ſaid ſaving ſay Secondly ſee ſhall ſhould ſin ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſtate ſuch ſufferings teachings thee themſelves theſe things Thirdly thoſe thou troubles true truth union unto uſe viii whole wrath
86. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
3. oldal - And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people : and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
448. oldal - God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked ; that there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it ; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
25. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
89. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of Hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
123. oldal - Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.
69. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
151. oldal - God: and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
485. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
407. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.