Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Defence of the Christian Doctrines of the Society of Friends; Being a ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2012
according answer apostle appearance asserts believe blessed blood body called charge Christ Jesus christian church coming compilers concerning confession covenant dead death deny divine doctrine doth Elias Hicks essay eternal express extract faith false Father flesh Friends fulness gave George give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Scriptures Holy Spirit Jesus Christ Jews John judge justified knowledge letter light living Lord Lord Jesus manifest meaning mind nature never objection offering outward pamphlet paragraph Pennington perfect person preached present principles prove Quakers quotation quoted reason received reply revealed righteousness rule saith salvation saved Saviour scrip seed sense sins Society soul speak sufferings testimony things thou Three tion true truth understanding unto whole William Penn witness writings written
321. oldal - My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous...
248. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people : for in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
152. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
122. oldal - Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
257. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
119. oldal - Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation ; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners ; so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
258. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood: and it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
67. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
98. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the./ light, that ye may be the children of light.